Tech Plas Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring the privacy of personal information which you (the Visitor) might supply to us at this site. When you access this site and submit any Data to us, your submission is an acknowledgment of an agreement with the terms of this statement and to the use of that Data by Tech Plas Pty Ltd.
Any Visitor Data of a personal or sensitive nature that is collected from this site by Tech Plas Pty Ltd will only be used as necessary for the business to be transacted between us and for the purposes of providing our Visitors with better services and products. It will not be disclosed to anyone else unless we are required by law to disclose it or you tell us we can or should.
Emailed responses and additional or new information regarding the products and services of Tech Plas Pty Ltd may be accessed on this site based on information we have collected from our Visitors. Much of the information can be collected automatically when a Visitor hits this site.
Tech Plas Pty Ltd access to the Visitor Data is limited to authorised persons – employees and in some cases consultants who are all bound by contractual obligation to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of that Data.
Where there is a password or key provided to you to access this site or any secure part of it, then it is important to keep that password or key secret like an ATM PIN. Data held by us is kept in a separate secure location not accessible from the Internet.
We may, in the ordinary course of our own business, use Data to direct market our products and services. You should indicate in your email if you prefer not to receive marketing material in this manner.
If any of the personal information which you submit to us changes or becomes inaccurate, we ask that you notify us of the changes, so that we can take steps to correct the data we hold. Unless you tell us, we cannot be responsible for inaccurate or out of date information.
Tech Plas Pty Ltd is continually assessing and updating its systems to ensure the security of information on the Web site as well as that retained on our independent systems. All reasonable efforts are made to provide an acceptable level of confidence that Data cannot be used by unauthorised persons or in a manner likely to affect the reputation or standing of Visitors.
The sort of information we hold and collect from the Visitor Data and which might include personal information is:
- Your organisation’s legal name
- Your business and trading names
- The name and title of the individual who represents your organisation or access the Web site on your behalf
- The email address of that individual and the organisation
- The website address and the domain type of your organisation
- The telephone facsimile postal and street addresses of the organisation information disclosed about your organisation in the enquiry or message submitted in the Visitor Data, including information we might be able to infer from the context such as sectoral, employment, turnover, geographical, and size issues
- The subject matter of the enquiry or message.